dimanche 9 juin 2019

cash in



as the sea welcomes me 
and my mind gets emptied by the salt of the warm water
I long for a new tomorrow made of deep feelings 
and virgin of any worries 
as I know I’ll eventually cash in the money of my combats
there’s no one to seize the quantity of doubts I’ve had 
there’s no one to understand how lonely I’ve felt in the crowd 
on my own, I stand and I’ll die 
on my own, I’ll get there after a great deal of cries 
boats pass by on the afar horizon as my vision gets blurry
blurry from the tears I no longer cry
blurry from the chaos that messes with my heavy head at all times 
I’ll grow, I’ll fly in times and ultimately get where I ought to the world to be 
I know my path is full of question marks and negativity 
but I also know there’s a light shining over me 
It’ll never leave me to fail 
I’ll always stand, until I die 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire