mardi 8 avril 2014

sental 33

Looking at you hurts. My heart is sour.
Today smells like rain.
The drops washing my pain but the melancholy remains.
Beautiful ancient memories in my head.
I cry out the bitterness of my unanswered feelings.
Like a hole on  a bucket you are emptying me.
Looking at you hurts as if my heart was ripped out.
Tormented, I have this acid taste in my mouth.
A bowl of hate in my guts, I howl for you to the sky every nights.
Endless nights without you, I sleep alone, dreaming of your come back.
I remember your arms around my shoulders.
Your beautiful smell everywhere, filling my room. 
I remember your lips kissing mine slowly and I feel the void around me.
Loneliness is heavy and infinite.
Craving for a sign of you,
nothing ever happens as you forgot me, erased me from your mind. 
Mourning while wandering in the empty streets.
Shadows dancing in my mind. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire