jeudi 24 avril 2014

International playboy

Thinking of you hurts. Every sight of your beautiful face breaks my heart a bit more. The intensity of my feelings grows with time and the more you pull away the more I am harmed. You are the missing part I have been looking for, you are the unexpected love I dreamt of so many times before. Your reject felt like a burning slap on my cheek. You fade away while tears devour my face everyday. The worst part being me not really remembering the color of your eyes even if I got drown and lost in them for so long. Your beautiful smell still hits me sometimes on gloomy afternoons when I notice the void that you left around me. I damn the day my guts made me fall for you as forgetting you is so hard. At night I dream I am by your side and you put me on a pedestal. But when reality hits, a plaster taste invades my mouth and my throat gets sore as I know it is now part of the past and I will never live that instant again. You left me soulless, heavy thoughts invading my mind. But I still believe in another way things could have happened differently. And when I think of it a shy smile appear and I feel alive, once again.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire